Our 240 litre wheelie bin in orange is not to be missed! A good sized, brightly coloured container, this robust bin is ideal for households or small business premises. You’ll be surprised at just how much rubbish you can fit in this lightweight yet robust bin!
Manufactured from HDPE in Germany to high specifications, this orange 240 litre bin is ready for life outdoors. With a rust-resistant wheel axle, UV resistance, and the ability to cope with chemicals and extreme temperatures, our orange 240 litre wheelie bin is incredibly hardwearing under even the toughest conditions.
This plastic bin is also user-friendly — easy to clean, easy to handle, and easy to manoeuvre up and down steps and kerbs for emptying thanks to its solid rubber 200mm (or 250mm) wheels.
The dimensions of this orange 240 litre wheelie bin are:
- 1063mm total height
- 713mm total depth
- 575mm total width
| Total depth
More facts and figures about this bin:
- Emptied via stepped comb-lift — shape A
- Zinc-plated steel axle
- Other colours available — get in touch for custom colours and other personalisation options
- Ready to accommodate data carriers/transponders (chipnest) as a standard feature
- Marked with the appropriate noise level and the CE symbol in accordance with the regulations of directive 2000/14/EC
- Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Produced from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene
- Stacking ribs as standard — this allows for high stacking
- This bin is fully recyclable at the end of its working life
Can hold around 4 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
Explore the drop-down menu for optional extras.
The 240 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: