- Free Delivery (3 to 5 working days)
- Stores up to 2 refuse sacks
- Max Load: 8kg
- ISO & certificated
Small yet mighty, our burgundy 120 litre wheelie bin is stronger than it looks. Don’t be deceived by the lovely colour — this waste container can handle anything you throw at it; from rough handling or bad weather to chemical exposure and UV radiation.
Our burgundy 120 litre bin is being purchased by an increasing number of local authorities and waste management companies as they update their colours and expand their stock.
Waste collection is a breeze for everyone involved with our burgundy 120l wheelie bin, as it has handles precisely where you need them and solid rubber wheels that make light work of kerbs, steps and bumps on the path.
Used for waste collection outside domestic and commercial properties, the burgundy 120l bin is small enough to be used where space is limited yet tall enough to contain a decent amount of waste.
You’ll find the dimensions for our burgundy 120 litre wheelie bins below so you can double-check if they’re the right size for your requirements.
If they are, you can explore the drop-down menu to view customisation options. If you’d like to discuss further customisation of our burgundy 120l wheelie bins, please get in touch for a chat.
The dimensions of our burgundy 120l bin are:
- 930mm total height
- 545mm total depth
- 475mm total width
Extra information about the burgundy 120 litre wheelie bin:
- Conforms to all the requirements of directive 2000/14/EC. This bin is marked with the CE symbol and the appropriate decibel level.
- Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1.
- Resistant to heat and frost, UV radiation and chemicals.
- There are two wheels which are 200mm solid rubber and quiet-running.
- Emptied via a step comb-lifting device and the bin is reinforced for this by additional ribs.
- The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1.
- Can be highly stacked to save space and money.
- Easy to clean due to the bin’s smooth construction.
- Fully recyclable.
- Manufactured in Europe.
- All metal parts are zinc-plated and corrosion-resistant.
- Features a drip edge.
- Can be fully customised with logos and text.
Alongside the burgundy 120 litre wheelie bin, we also stock the following colours: