- Free Delivery (3 to 5 working days)
- Stores up to 13 refuse sacks
- Max Load: 310kg
- ISO & certificated
This large waste container holds a lot of waste and looks good while it’s doing it.
Our purple 770 litre wheelie bin has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it is robust enough to offer many years of reliable service in the great outdoors.
Ideal for businesses located in towns or city centres, this purple 770 litre bin is surprisingly quiet with its smooth-running solid rubber wheels and quiet-close lid.
Despite its size, you’ll always be in control of our purple 770l wheelie bin due to well-placed handles, 360° swivel range castors and a dual stop braking system. You can also upgrade to a central braking system, if you require it.
Ideal for any waste stream, our purple 770l bins are easy to clean, easy to manoeuvre, and built from a specially formulated plastic to last the distance.
Dimensions for our purple 770 litre wheelie bin:
- 1360mm total height
- 791mm total depth (lid open)
- 767mm total body depth (with hinges)
- 1371 total width (including lifting trunnions)
More information on our 770l wheelie bins:
- Manufactured in Europe.
• Full customisation is available, including corporate livery.
• The front panel of the bin is ideal for printing.
• Conforms to all the requirements of directive 2000/14/EC. This bin is marked with the CE symbol and the appropriate decibel level.
• Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1.
• Resistant to extremes in temperature, UV radiation and chemicals.
• Metal parts are zinc-plated and corrosion-resistant.
• The four wheels are solid rubber and quiet-running with 360° swivel range and a dual stop wheel brake system.
- Available with a central braking system, if preferred.
• Standard emptying options are available of either DIN or comb-lifting device — optionally with Ochsner handles made of zinc-plated steel.
• The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1.
• Can be highly stacked to save space and money.
- Easy to clean with smooth corners and a drain plug.
- Fully recyclable at the end of its working life.
Explore customisation options for our purple 770 litre wheelie bins in the drop-down menu — they include recycling apertures, tow kits, drop fronts, and locks.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss a custom order — we’d be happy to help.
The purple 770 litre wheelie bin is also available in the following colours: