- Free Delivery (3 to 5 working days)
- Stores up to 13 refuse sacks
- Max Load: 310kg
- ISO & certificated
Our white 770 litre wheelie bin is large, robust, and excellent value for money — especially when you buy in bulk.
Despite its size and potential weight when full, our white 770l bin is always easy to move around, due to well-placed handles and solid rubber wheels with a 360° swivel range. The footbrakes are exactly where you need them to be, too, enabling you to always be in control.
The body of our white 770l wheelie bin is made from a specially-formulated, unrivalled plastic that is fully tested to ensure each bin is ready to cope with anything — whether that’s rough handling, extreme weather and temperatures, UV radiation, or chemical spills.
Because of its resilient nature, the white 770 litre bin can be used to store any waste stream for any business type.
Each of our white 770 litre wheelie bins can be fully customised, and the front panel is ideal for printing. We can provide whatever you need — from logos and text to recycling apertures and tow kits.
If you’d like to discuss your specific requirements and bulk prices, please get in touch today.
Dimensions for our white 770 litre wheelie bins:
- 1360mm total height
- 791mm total depth (lid open)
- 767mm total body depth (with hinges)
- 1371 total width (including lifting trunnions)
More information on our white 770l bin:
- Manufactured in Europe.
- Full customisation is available, including corporate livery.
- The front panel of the bin is ideal for printing.
- Conforms to all the requirements of directive 2000/14/EC. This bin is marked with the CE symbol and the appropriate decibel level.
- Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1.
- Resistant to extremes in temperature, UV radiation and chemicals.
- All the metal parts are zinc-plated and rust-resistant.
- The four wheels are solid rubber and quiet-running with 360° swivel range and a dual stop wheel brake system.
- Available with a central braking system, if preferred.
- Ergonomic handles.
- Standard emptying options are available of either DIN or comb-lifting device — optionally with Ochsner handles made of zinc-plated steel.
- The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1.
- Can be highly stacked to save space and money.
- Easy to clean with smooth corners and a drain plug.
- Fully recyclable at the end of its working life.
Explore customisation options for our white 770 litre wheelie bins in the drop-down menu.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss a custom order — we’d be happy to help.
Our white 770-litre wheelie bin is also available in the following colours: