White bins are commonly used for the disposal of mixed recycling, and our large 1100 litre wheelie bin in red can handle a whole lot of waste per collection. Of course, it can be used for the waste stream of your choice, and we can provide a drop front, bottle aperture or confidential lock depending on your exact waste requirements.
The dimensions of this white 1100 litre wheelie bin:
Total depth (lid open)
Total body depth (with hinges)
Total width (including lifting trunnions)
Full white 1100 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Further details of this 1100l white wheelie bin:
Our bins are made from injection moulded HDPE plastic, resulting in robust and low-maintenance wheelie bins that will last for many years. All metal parts are zinc-coated and anti-corrosion, and the four 200mm solid rubber wheels (which have a 360° swivel range for your convenience) are maintenance-free. Our red 1100 litre wheelie bin is impact, chemical, UV, heat and frost-resistant too.
Optional bin upgrades include:
- Manufactured from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) by a compact injection moulding process in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Conforms to requirements of directive 2000/14/EC and displays the CE mark and appropriate noise level
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
- Chipnest in the frontal comb accepts transponders/data carriers
- Suitable for both DIN and comb lifting devices (the lifting trunnions for DIN devices are reinforced with steel inserts)
- Features 2 footbrakes — also available with central braking, if preferred
- Well-positioned handles for convenient handling from all sides
- Features a 2-inch water drain with locking plug
- The front panel is ideal for large customised printings
Holds approximately 19 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
White Wheelie Bin Sizes