Our yellow 1100 litre wheelie bins are popular with everyone, including private waste collectors. Perhaps it’s because you simply can’t miss this cheery sunshine colour! These top quality, large capacity HDPE plastic bins are hardwearing, resilient, and resistant to UV radiation, heat, frost and chemicals.
Each 1100 litre wheelie bin in yellow comes with two footbrakes (with the option to upgrade to central braking), handles on all sides, anti-corrosion metal parts, and four solid rubber 200mm castors with a 360° swivel range. Each bin is easy-clean and features a 2-inch water drain with a locking plug.
The dimensions of this yellow 1100 litre wheelie bin:
Total depth (lid open)
Total body depth (with hinges)
Total width (including lifting trunnions)
Full yellow 1100 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Yellow Wheelie Bin Sizes
Further details of this 1100l yellow wheelie bin:
- Produced in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Conforms to directive 2000/14/EC and displays the CE mark and appropriate noise level
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
- Manufactured from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
This wheelie bin can hold approximately 19 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
- Suitable for both DIN and comb lifting devices; the lifting trunnions for DIN devices are reinforced with steel inserts
- All metal parts are zinc-plated
- A chipnest features in the frontal comb to accept data carriers
Optional bin upgrades include:
- Drop front for access
- Tow kit
- Bottle aperture
- Fork pockets
- Confidential lock and key
- Printing, such as corporate livery (the front panel is a great option)