Our black 1100 litre wheelie bin is incredibly popular for all waste streams, but for general waste and non-recyclables in particular — many local councils use dark grey/black bins for this purpose. They can, of course, be used for any waste you like though.
These large capacity bins are weatherproof and robust. Manufactured from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) using a compact injection moulding process, our bins are rigorously tested for impact resistance. Featuring 360° 200mm solid rubber castor wheels with two footbrakes and many handles, or the option of central braking.
All metal parts of our black/dark grey 1100 litre wheelie bins are zinc plated and anti-corrosion, and these bins are easy to clean too with a 2-inch water drain and locking plug. Don’t have the time to clean it? We can sort that too!
The dimensions of this black 1100 litre wheelie bin:
Total Depth (lid open)
Total Body Depth (with hinges)
Total Width (including lifting trunnions)
Full black 1100 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Black Wheelie Bin Sizes
Further details of this 1100l black wheelie bin:
- Produced in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Resistant to UV radiation, frost, heat and chemicals
- Conforms to the requirements of directive 2000/14/EC and displays the CE mark and appropriate noise level
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
- Can hold approximately 19 bin bags full of rubbish
- Features an integrated chipnest in the frontal comb to accept data carriers and transponders
- Suitable for both DIN and comb lifting devices; the lifting trunnions for DIN devices are reinforced with steel inserts for extra strength
Optional bin upgrades include:
- Large customised printing on the front panel
- Recycling apertures
- Confidential lock and key
- Fork pockets
- Tow kits
- Corporate livery
- Drop front for easy access to bin and waste