Our brown 1100 litre wheelie bin is a popular choice for those requiring the disposal of a large amount of garden waste, but this bin can work equally well in the collection of any other waste type.
The four wheels of our brown plastic 1100 litre wheelie bin are 200mm diameter solid rubber castors with a 360° swivel range, creating fluid manoeuvrability. Standard equipment features two footbrakes but it’s also available with central braking if you prefer. Handles on all sides add to your control.
This large brown bin is manufactured from specially developed HDPE, meaning it is incredibly hard-wearing and can resist chemicals, extreme temperatures and UV radiation. All metal parts are corrosion-resistant thanks to zinc plating.
The dimensions of this brown 1100 litre wheelie bin:
Total depth (lid open)
Total body depth (with hinges)
Total width (including lifting trunnions)
Full brown 1100 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Brown Wheelie Bin Sizes
Further details of this 1100l brown wheelie bin:
- This bin is produced by compact injection moulding process in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- This bin is suitable for both DIN and comb lifting devices; the lifting trunnions for DIN devices are reinforced with steel inserts
- This bin features a chipnest in the frontal comb for transponders/data carriers
- This bin features a 2-inch water drain with locking plug
- This bin conforms to all requirements of directive 2000/14/EC and displays the CE mark and appropriate noise level
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
Can hold approximately 19 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
Optional bin upgrades include:
- A tow kit
- Fork pockets
- A confidential key lock
- A bottle aperture for recycling
- Corporate livery
- Printing on the large front panel
- A drop front