Stores up to 8 refuse sacks
- Max Load: 270kg
- ISO & certificated
A delightfully cheerful colour, our purple 660 litre wheelie bin stands out from the crowd. It might look good but it also holds a large volume of waste and is built to weather all seasons outdoors.
Hardwearing is an understatement for our purple 660 litre bin — its colour stays vibrant throughout its lifetime thanks to UV protection, its metal parts are rust-resistant, and the entire bin is frost, heat and chemical-resistant.
Despite being large, our purple 660l wheelie bin is very easy to manoeuvre due to handles in all the right places alongside smooth-running solid rubber wheels — making light work of kerbs and steps even when the bin is full.
We offer amazing discounts on our purple 660 litre wheelie bins if you buy in bulk and we can provide logos and text as required.
Dimensions for our purple 660l wheelie bin:
- 1222mm total height
- 778mm total depth (lid open)
- 764mm total body depth (with hinges)
- 1371 total width (including lifting trunnions)
More details on our purple 660 litre wheelie bins:
- High stacking is possible due to robust stacking ribs which saves space, leading to cheaper transportation and easy storage.
- Manufactured in Europe.
- Raised edge to prevent water ingress (e.g. during rain).
• Standard emptying with either DIN or a comb-lifting device.
• Zinc-plated Ochsner handles are available.
• Choose from a wheel stop brake system (dual stop) or a central braking system.
• Cleaning is made easy thanks to a drain plug and smooth curves.
• All metal parts are zinc-plated and, therefore, not corrosive.
• Conforms to requirements of the directive 2000/14/EC. Each bin is marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level.
• The wheels are quiet-running with castors, 200mm in diameter and feature a 360° swivel range. 300mm wheels are available on request.
• The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers.
• The front panel of the bin is ideal for printing.
• Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1.
Explore the drop-down menu for customisation options such as drop fronts, tow kits, locks, and recycling apertures. Please get in touch with any queries you have.
Our purple 660l bin is also available in the following colours:
“Due to the shortage of plastic, Wheelie Bin Solutions may not have this item in stock. If the item is not in stock, we will email you with a solution to your order or refund you.”