Our 660 litre wheelie bin in red is a great option and a good size for commercial customers with a large amount of waste to dispose of. Manufactured in Germany to a top specification, this robust waste container is built for long-term outdoor use and can be used to store any waste type you produce.
If you’re looking for a simple bin that just does what you need it to do, our red 660 litre wheelie bin ticks all the boxes. A dual stop wheel brake system, four solid rubber wheels, and perfectly placed handles make for easy manoeuvrability — meanwhile the specially produced HDPE material performs every time and is resistant to heat, frost, UV radiation and even chemicals.
This wheelie bin can hold around 10 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
Dimensions for our red 660 litre wheelie bin:
• The quiet-running wheels are 200mm with castors and a 360° swivel range
• Can be ordered with a central braking system instead, if required
• All metal parts are zinc-plated and therefore rust-resistant
• Easy to clean with smooth plastic curves and a drain plug
• Highly customisable, including company livery
• Available colours: blue, dark grey/black, green, brown, orange and yellow — other colours available on request
• Manufactured using a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Standard emptying options of either comb-lifting or DIN — optionally with Ochsner handles of zinc-plated steel
• The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Optimised for high stacking with strong ribs
• Conforms to all requirements of directive 2000/14/EC. Marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level