Through utilising different colours and sizes of outdoor wheelie bin, your business can separate out its waste streams, recycle more, and save money on waste collections.
Introducing our orange 660 litre wheelie bin. You can use this bin for any waste — from recyclables to general waste, and everything in-between. This hardy container can be left outside year-round as it is stabilised against UV rays, resistant to heat and frost, and generally very robust. All metal parts are corrosion-resistant as they are zinc-plated, so this bin is reliably low maintenance.
This bin can hold around 10 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
Dimensions for our orange 660 litre wheelie bin:
More details on the 660 litre wheelie bin in orange:
• Made in Europe
• Comes with a dual stop wheel brake system or can be upgraded to central braking if you prefer
• Features four solid rubber wheels with castors (200mm diameter) with a 360° swivel range for ease of movement
• Resistant to chemicals
• A drain plug in the bottom of the waste container makes cleaning simple
• Other bin colours: black/dark grey, brown, green, yellow, red and blue
• Can be fully customised to your business’s needs
• Manufactured in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1 by compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
• Has the standard emptying options of either DIN or comb-lifting device — optionally with Ochsner handles of zinc-plated steel
• The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Optimised for high stacking with strong stacking ribs, saving space for storage and transportation
• Conforms to the requirements of directive 2000/14/EC and marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level