A great option for our commercial customers who are needing a large capacity bin for one or many properties, the 660 litre wheelie bin in green can be used for any waste stream — be it general waste, glass, paper, cardboard, confidential documents, plastic or food waste. This bin can also be customised with features such as a drop front or a bottle aperture to make your waste disposal as simple as possible.
The front panel of the green 660 litre wheelie bin is ideal for corporate livery, and if you have another colour in mind that’s not one of our standard offerings, we can sort that for you too.
Easy to clean, easy to manoeuvre, and truly robust — this bin is a great all-round outdoor waste container. It can hold around 10 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this green 660 litre wheelie bin
||Total depth (lid open)
||Total body depth (with hinges)
||Total width (including lifting trunnions)
Full green 660 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Further details of this 660l green wheelie bin:
• Other available colours: black, red, yellow, orange, blue and brown
• Manufactured by compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Resistant to frost, heat and chemicals
• Stabilised against UV radiation, so the colour won’t fade in the sunshine
• Standard emptying options of either DIN or comb-lifting device — optionally with Ochsner handles made of zinc-plated steel (corrosion-resistant)
• Has 4 quiet-running, 200mm solid rubber wheels with castors, which have a 360° swivel range
• Has a wheel stop brake system (dual stop) or you can upgrade to a central braking system
• Zinc-plated, corrosion-resistant metal parts
• The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Optimised for high stacking with strong ribs, thus saving space for storage and transportation
• Cleaning is made simple with the drain plug in the base
• Conforms to requirements of directive 2000/14/EC. Marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level.
• Complies with all UK Council regulations
Check out the drop-down menu for your options and get in touch for any other customisation requests — we’re always happy to help!
Green Wheelie Bin Sizes
The 660 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: