This black 660 litre wheelie bin is capable of holding a large amount of waste and is ideal for commercial use. Dispose of any waste stream in this robust waste container, which is easy to clean thanks to a drain plug in the base, and easy to manoeuvre due to ergonomically designed handles and four 360° swivel range rubber wheels of 200mm diameter.
Our 660 litre wheelie bin in black is in its element outdoors with zinc-plated, corrosion-resistant metal parts, and its resistance to temperature extremes and UV radiation. Chemicals are also no problem for this hardwearing bin, so you can dispose of whatever you need to with no problem.
This bin can hold around 10 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this black 660 litre wheelie bin:
||Total depth (lid open)
||Total body depth (with hinges)
||Total width (including lifting trunnions)
Full black 660 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Further details of this 660l black wheelie bin:
• Manufactured using a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Conforms to the requirements of directive 2000/14/EC — marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level
• Complies with all UK Council regulations
• Standard emptying options of either DIN or comb-lifting device; optionally with Ochsner handles made from zinc-plated steel
• The four wheels are quiet-running castors
• A wheel stop brake system (dual stop) is a standard feature; alternatively, the bin is available with a central braking system
• The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Optimised for high stacking with strong stacking ribs, saving space for storage and transportation
• Also available in green, brown, red, yellow, orange, and blue. Other colours also available upon request.
Black Wheelie Bin Sizes
The 660 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: