Our yellow 120 litre wheelie bin is a favourite with those looking for a small bin you can’t miss. This ray of sunshine is popular with trade and domestic customers and will stand out in any garden or outdoor space. Great for communal areas, too!
Manufactured from HDPE and kitted out with 200mm diameter solid rubber wheels on a zinc-plated continuous steel axle, this wheelie bin is fully recyclable when it has served its time. It’s also super easy to clean due to its size and its smooth plastic. This material also makes each bin fantastically hardwearing and able to withstand extremes in temperature, UV radiation, and chemical exposure.
The ribbed chipnest on the 120 litre wheelie bin in yellow is perfect for the secure mounting of data carriers/transponders.
The dimensions of this yellow 120 litre wheelie bin are:
Full yellow 120 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Yellow Wheelie Bin Sizes
- This bin is manufactured in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1 using the compact injection moulding process
- This bin complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
This bin complies with all UK Council regulations
- Made from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Standard emptying process by a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), reinforced by additional ribs
- The wheels won’t require any maintenance
- The steel axle is corrosion-proof
- Can hold up to 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
- Drip edges on the inside of the bin lid prevent the escape of any evaporating liquids
- Also available in a selection of other colours, including blue, dark grey/black, green, orange and red
- The ribbed chipnest is compatible with most ID and weighing systems
Optional extras for this bin are listed in the drop-down, including recycling apertures.
The 120 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: