Our 240 litre wheelie bin in yellow is designed to be seen and built to last the distance. Manufactured to a top specification in Germany, this HDPE bin is lightweight yet robust and performs well under pressure. UV radiation, heat, frost and chemicals are absolutely no match for this waste container, making it ideal for the outdoor storage of your waste.
Add some sunshine to your commercial or domestic property with this yellow 240 litre bin and you’ll have chosen a bin that can be used for any waste stream, is easy to clean, quiet-running, and simple to manoeuvre on ‘bin day’ — with its solid rubber wheels and ergonomic handles.
The dimensions of this yellow 240 litre wheelie bin are:
- 1063mm total height
- 713mm total depth
- 575mm total width
| Total depth
Further details on this bin:
- Emptied by a stepped comb-lift, shape A
- Wheels are quiet-running and solid rubber — standard is 200mm diameter, but 250mm is also available
- Corrosion-resistant, zinc-plated steel axle
- Other colours available
- Ready to accommodate data carriers/transponders (chipnest) as a standard feature
- Marked with the appropriate noise level and the CE symbol in accordance with the regulations of directive 2000/14/EC
- Produced from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Stacking ribs as standard which allows for high stacking
- Can be fully recycled when its working life is over
Can hold around 4 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
Use the drop-down menu for optional extras.
The 240 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours:
“Due to the shortage of plastic, Wheelie Bin Solutions may not have this item in stock. If the item is not in stock, we will email you with a solution to your order or refund you.”