- Free Delivery (3 to 5 working days)
- Stores up to 8 refuse sacks
- Max Load: 270kg
- ISO & certificated
Our white 660l wheelie bin is ideal for commercial use — for offices, retail outlets, restaurants, schools, warehouses, factories, and more.
The large capacity of our white 660l bin allows for businesses to regularly dispose of a lot of waste without having to pay for additional collections.
Manufactured from a specially-formulated plastic, our white 660 litre wheelie bin has gone through intensive testing and is proven to be very robust despite daily use and being outdoors in all weathers.
The HDPE plastic is resistant to extreme temperatures and chemicals and is also resistant to UV radiation — meaning the colour of our white 660 litre bin won’t fade over time.
Our white 660 litre wheelie bins are fully customisable to your requirements, whether you need branding, logos, recycling apertures or confidential locks.
Give us a call today to discuss our white 660l wheelie bins and our bulk buy offers.
Dimensions for our white 660 litre wheelie bin:
- 1222mm total height
- 778mm total depth (lid open)
- 764mm total body depth (with hinges)
- 1371 total width (including lifting trunnions)
More details on our white 660l wheelie bins:
- High stacking is possible due to robust stacking ribs which saves space, leading to cheaper transportation and easy storage.
- Manufactured in Europe.
- Raised edge to prevent water ingress (e.g. during rain).
- Standard emptying with either DIN or a comb-lifting device.
- Zinc-plated Ochsner handles are available.
- Choose from a wheel stop brake system (dual stop) or a central braking system.
- Cleaning is made easy thanks to a drain plug and smooth curves.
- All metal parts are zinc-plated and, therefore, don’t rust.
- Conforms to requirements of the directive 2000/14/EC. Each bin is marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level.
- The wheels are quiet-running with castors, 200mm in diameter and feature a 360° swivel range. 300mm wheels are available on request.
- The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers.
- The front panel of the bin is ideal for printing.
- Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1.
Explore the drop-down menu for customisation options such as drop fronts, tow kits, locks, and recycling apertures. Please get in touch with any queries or custom orders.
Our white 660 litre wheelie bin is also available in the following colours: