If you’re looking for a medium-sized dark-coloured outdoor bin that’s easy to clean and manoeuvre, then our 240 litre black wheelie bin is ideal.
Is it black or dark grey? The jury’s still out on that one! But what we do know is that our HDPE outdoor bin is incredibly robust, and quiet running too with solid rubber 200mm or 250mm wheels (your choice). These wheels make easy work of manoeuvring the bin, and ergonomic lid handles complete the experience.
Our black wheelie bin 240 litre has been UV stabilised for outdoor use and can handle any waste stream thanks to its resistance to high and low temperatures, and chemicals. This colour of bin is often chosen for mixed general waste, especially by local councils.
The dimensions of this 240 litre wheelie bin are:
- 1063mm total height
- 713mm total depth
- 575mm total width
Further details on this 240l black wheelie bin:
- It is often called black but is really more of a dark grey colour
- This bin is also available in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and brown. Need a custom colour? Just get in touch!
- Manufactured in Germany
- It is produced from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- It is manufactured by a compact injection moulding process in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- It can hold around 4 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
- It is emptied by a stepped comb-lift, shape A
- The rubber wheels run on a corrosion-resistant, zinc-plated steel axle
- It is ready to accommodate data carriers/transponders (chipnest)
- It is marked with the appropriate noise level and the CE symbol in accordance with the regulations of directive 2000/14/EC
- It features stacking ribs which allow for high stacking
- All parts of the wheelie bin can be fully recycled at the end of its working life
Explore the optional extras in the drop-down menu.
The 240 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: