Manufactured from specially developed HDPE, our 360 litre wheelie bin in orange is boldly coloured, solidly built, and ready for anything. With a raised edge to stop rainwater trickling in, maintenance-free rubber wheels, a zinc-plated steel axle, and a resistance to chemicals, extreme temperatures and UV radiation, this bin has it all.
Whether you need a bin for general waste, mixed recycling, or an individual waste stream such as paper or plastic bottles, this orange 360 litre bin is up for the job. Explore the drop-down menu for your optional extras.
Dimensions for our 360 litre wheelie bin:
- 1098mm total height
- 878mm total depth
- 596mm total width
More details on this bin:
- This bin has two solid rubber wheels of 200mm diameter. Can be supplied with 300mm if you prefer.
- This bin has a corrosion-protected steel axle
- This bin is manufactured by compact injection moulding process from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- This bin is emptied via stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), and is reinforced for this with additional ribs
- Meets the requirements of EC directive 2000/14 EC. Marked with the appropriate decibel level and CE symbol
- Features an integrated chipnest in the frontal comb which accommodates transponders (RFID chips), ID and weighing systems
- Other colours available
- This bin is very easy to clean
- Strong ribs allow for high stacking and, thus, reduced shipping costs
- Made in Germany
Can take around 6 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
The 360 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours:
“Due to the shortage of plastic, Wheelie Bin Solutions may not have this item in stock. If the item is not in stock, we will email you with a solution to your order or refund you.”