Introducing our red 360 litre wheelie bin. A common choice for the collection of mixed recycling, such as plastics, cans, paper and cardboard, this bin can be used to collect whichever waste stream you need to dispose of. Resistant to UV, frost, heat and chemicals, there’s nothing this bin can’t handle.
Manufactured from a special HDPE in a compact injection moulding process, our red 360 litre wheelie bin is ideal for both domestic and commercial waste management thanks to its size and robust nature. The red colour stands out well in communal bin areas.
Dimensions for our red 360 litre wheelie bin:
- 1098mm total height
- 878mm total depth
- 596mm total width
More details about this bin:
- Manufactured from a high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene
- Manufactured in Europe to a high spec
- Doesn’t fade with prolonged sun exposure
- Other colours are available
Can take around 6 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
- The smooth inside and outside surfaces of the bin allow for easy cleaning
- Strong ribs allow for high stacking and, therefore, reduced shipping costs for you
- A raised edge stops rainwater getting inside the bin
- Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Meets the requirements of EC directive 2000/14 EC and is marked with the appropriate decibel level and CE symbol
- Emptied with a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A) — reinforced by additional ribs
- Equipped with two solid rubber maintenance-free 200mm diameter wheels — also available with 300mm diameter wheels, for those who would prefer them
- The corrosion-protected steel axle is zinc-plated
- There’s an integrated chipnest in the frontal comb — this accepts transponders (RFID chips) and is compatible with the most widely used ID and weighing systems
Explore your optional extras for this bin in the drop-down menu.
The 360 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: