Arguably the most common plastic bin colour in the UK, black/dark grey bins can be seen up and down the country outside homes and businesses. Our 360 litre wheelie bin in black is the perfect size for both domestic and commercial use.
This durable HDPE bin can easily withstand anything that comes its way — whether that’s freaky weather, UV radiation, chemicals or extremes in temperature. Our dark grey 360 litre wheelie bin doesn’t fade in the sun unlike those made ‘on the cheap’ by others, either. A true value for money that will last you years, and it can even be fully recycled at the end of its working life.
The dimensions of this black 360 litre wheelie bin:
Full black 360 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Further details of this 360l black wheelie bin:
- Manufactured in Germany
- Can take around 6 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
- Emptied by stepped comb-lifting device (shape A) — reinforced by additional ribs
- Supplied with two solid rubber maintenance-free 200mm diameter wheels — also available with 300mm diameter wheels at your request
- The corrosion-protected steel axle is zinc-plated
- The integrated chipnest in the frontal comb accommodates transponders (RFID chips) and is compatible with most ID and weighing systems
- Easy clean
- Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- High stacking which means reduced shipping costs
- Raised edge to prevent water ingress (e.g. during rain)
- Meets the requirements of EC directive 2000/14 EC. Marked with the appropriate decibel level and CE symbol.
- Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
Black Wheelie Bin Sizes
The 360 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: