The brown 120 litre wheelie bin is a popular purchase for local councils, small businesses, and domestic customers. This colour is particularly popular for the disposal of kitchen and garden waste, including leaves, grass cuttings, meal leftovers, tea bags, and fruit and veg peelings.
This HDPE bin is lightweight yet robust, easy to clean thanks to its smooth curves, and easy to manoeuvre thanks to its two maintenance-free solid rubber 200mm wheels. Our 120 litre wheelie bin in brown is also resistant to UV rays (so it keeps its colour during a hot summer), high and low temperatures, and chemical exposure.
The dimensions of this brown 120 litre wheelie bin are:
- 930mm total height
- 545mm total depth
- 475mm total width
- A zinc-plated continuous steel axle makes this bin resistant to corrosion
- This bin is manufactured using the compact injection moulding process, in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- This bin can be fully recycled at the end of its life
- This bin is made from high molecular weight HDPE
- This bin is emptied by a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A) and is reinforced for this by additional ribs
- This bin features drip edges to prevent the escape of liquids
- This bin features a ribbed chipnest which works with the most-widely-used ID and weighing systems, for secure mounting of transponders/data carriers
- This bin complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
It can hold up to 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
Explore the drop-down menu for optional extras available with this bin.
The 120 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: