A large capacity container, this brown 770 litre wheelie bin is the ideal choice for your commercial premises. Made from HDPE that’s been stabilised against UV rays, this hardwearing bin is resistant to impacts, chemicals, high and low temperatures and anything else you might throw its way.
Brown is a popular choice for those seeking a bin that will blend into surroundings outdoors, and this large brown 770 litre bin can store an incredible amount of waste, whatever your business. Wanting a bin you can customise? We can do that too!
This bin can hold around 13 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this brown 770 litre wheelie bin:
||Total depth (lid open)
||Total body depth (with hinges)
||Total width (including lifting trunnions)
Full brown 770 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Brown Wheelie Bin Sizes
Further details of this 770l brown wheelie bin:
• Other colours available, including custom colours on request
• Quiet-running full rubber wheels (200mm) with castors and a 360° swivel range
• Choose from the dual stop brake system or central braking
• Metal parts including the axle are all zinc-plated, and so they are rust-resistant and low maintenance
• A drain plug facilitates cleaning
• Can be stacked high, taking up less space in storage and transportation
• The frontal comb has a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 & RAL GZ 951/1
• Made in Germany
• Manufactured by compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Conforms to the requirements of directive 2000/14/EC
• Complies with all UK Council regulations
• Bin marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level
• Emptied by either DIN or comb-lifting device; Ochsner handles of zinc-plated steel available also
• Bin can be fully recycled at the end of its lifetime
• Bin can be fully customised for your business
The 770 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: