Our 240 litre wheelie bin in brown is a council favourite for the household collection of garden and kitchen waste. This size and colour is equally popular with commercial customers and we’ve been told it’s because it blends in well outdoors and is the ideal size for a small business.
Perfect for outdoor use, this HDPE wheeled bin is robust, has been UV stabilised, and is highly resistant to chemicals and variations in temperature. Steps and kerbs are no problem for this bin either, with two solid rubber 200mm or 250mm wheels and perfectly placed handles.
The brown 240 litre wheelie bin can accommodate most transponders and data carriers and is emptied via a shape A stepped comb-lift.
The dimensions of this 240 litre wheelie bin are:
- 1063mm total height
- 713mm total depth
- 575mm total width
| Total depth
Further information on this bin:
- Produced from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- The wheels work on a rust-resistant, zinc-plated steel axle
- The wheels are quiet-running
Can hold around 4 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
- Marked with the appropriate noise level and the CE symbol in accordance with the regulations of directive 2000/14/EC
- Easy to clean
- Stacking ribs allow for high stacking
- Manufactured by compact injection moulding process in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Other colours available (including custom)
- This bin can be fully recycled at the end of its working life
Explore the optional extras in the down-down menu.
The 240 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: