If you’re looking for a small green wheelie bin for home or for a commercial property, then our green 120 litre bin is ideal. Popular with local councils, often for the collection of mixed recycling or garden waste, this could easily be used as a replacement or an additional bin. If you’re purchasing for a business, then this bin can be used for any waste stream you require.
This hardwearing plastic bin is easy to clean, resistant to anything that might get thrown at it — including chemicals, frost, heat and UV rays — and features solid rubber wheels which make for easy manoeuvring on bin collection day. It can hold up to 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this green 120 litre wheelie bin are:
- 930mm total height
- 545mm total depth
- 475mm total width
• Manufactured in Germany to the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Manufactured using the compact injection moulding process, from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
• Complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the appropriate noise level (LWA) and the CE symbol
• Features a ribbed chipnest, ideal for most weighing and ID systems
• This wheelie bin is available in other colours
• This bin can be fully recycled once it has reached the end of its working life
• Standard emptying by a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), and reinforced by additional ribs
• The maintenance-free wheels are 200mm diameter
• The wheels are on a zinc-plated, rust-proof continuous steel axle
• Drip edges on the inside of the lid stop evaporating liquids from escaping
Explore the drop-down menu for customisation options.
The 120 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: