Our black 120 litre wheelie bin is popular with local councils across the country and is ideal for domestic or commercial properties — it can hold around two bags of rubbish.
This wheelie bin is manufactured from special plastic (HDPE) in Germany and is therefore highly robust, ideal for long-term outdoor use, and resistant to UV radiation, chemicals, and extremes in temperature. It also complies with all UK Council regulations.
Use this bin to store any waste stream you like, but if you are replacing a council bin, make sure you’re buying the right colour and bin size! The 120-litre bin in black is often used for the collection of general mixed waste and non-recyclables, but always check with your local council before you purchase.
The dimensions of this black 120 litre bin are:
Full black 120 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Further details of this 120l black wheelie bin:
• The HDPE used to make this bin is specially developed and of a high molecular weight
• Emptying is via a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), reinforced by additional ribs
• Comes with two solid rubber maintenance-free wheels (200mm diameter) on a rust-proof, zinc-plated continuous steel axle
• The bin is easy-clean
• Drip edges on the inside of the bin lid prevent the escape of evaporating liquids
• Has a ribbed chipnest which is compatible with most ID and weighing systems, for secure mounting of transponders or data carriers
• Complies with the requirements of the EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
• Manufactured in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1 using the compact injection moulding process
• At the end of its working life, this bin can be fully recycled
• Other colours are available
• Customisation options available in the drop-down menu
Black Wheelie Bin Sizes
The 120 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: