Our black 120 litre wheelie bin is popular with local councils across the country and is ideal for domestic or commercial properties — it can hold around two bags of rubbish.
This wheelie bin is manufactured from special plastic (HDPE) in Germany and is therefore highly robust, ideal for long-term outdoor use, and resistant to UV radiation, chemicals, and extremes in temperature.
Use this bin to store any waste stream you like, but if you are replacing a council bin, make sure you’re buying the right colour and size! The 120-litre bin in black is often used for the collection of general mixed waste and non-recyclables, but always check with your local council before you purchase.
The dimensions of this black 120 litre bin are:
- 930mm total height
- 545mm total depth
- 475mm total width
• The HDPE used to make this bin is specially developed and of a high molecular weight
• Emptying is via a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), reinforced by additional ribs
• Comes with two solid rubber maintenance-free wheels (200mm diameter) on a rust-proof, zinc-plated continuous steel axle
• The bin is easy-clean
• Drip edges on the inside of the bin lid prevent the escape of evaporating liquids
• Has a ribbed chipnest which is compatible with most ID and weighing systems, for secure mounting of transponders or data carriers
• Complies with the requirements of the EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
• Manufactured in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1 using the compact injection moulding process
• At the end of its working life, this bin can be fully recycled
• Other colours are available
• Customisation options available in the drop-down menu
The 120 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: