If you’re looking for a small bin that stands out from the crowd, our orange 120 litre wheelie bin certainly fits the bill. Favoured by both domestic and trade customers for its quality and bold colour, this bin can be used for the disposal of any waste stream — from mixed waste to glass, plastic, paper or garden waste.
Hardwearing, this 120 litre wheelie bin in orange can be stored anywhere as it is can handle extremes in temperature, chemicals and UV radiation. This bin will stay orange however long it is sat in the sunshine for!
Going up and down kerbs and steps is easy work with this small orange bin’s two solid 200mm rubber wheels, however heavy your bin gets. Featuring a corrosion-resistant zinc-plated continuous steel axle and smooth surfaces thanks to the compact injection moulding process, this bin is easy to clean and will last many years. It can hold up to 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this orange 120 litre wheelie bin are:
- 930mm total height
- 545mm total depth
- 475mm total width
- Manufactured in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Produced from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Standard emptying by a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), and reinforced by additional ribs
- Drip edges on the inside of the bin’s lid prevent the escape of evaporating liquids
- A ribbed chipnest, compatible with the most-widely-used ID and weighing systems, for secure mounting of transponders/data carriers
- Complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
- Our HDPE wheelie bins can be fully recycled
- Other colours are available
Check out the available optional extras in the drop-down menu.
The 120 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours:
“Due to the shortage of plastic, Wheelie Bin Solutions may not have this item in stock. If the item is not in stock, we will email you with a solution to your order or refund you.”