Our 120 litre wheelie bin in blue is very popular with local councils, domestic customers and those requiring a wheelie bin for a small business. These small easy-to-clean blue bins are often used for recyclable waste such as plastic, cans, glass bottles, paper and cardboard. They are equally suitable for any waste stream you need to collect.
If you do choose to use our blue 120 litre wheelie bin for glass bottles, you’ll be pleased to know that drip edges on the inside of the bin lid prevent the escape of evaporating liquids. We can also provide a bottle aperture for the bin, for your ease of use.
Manufactured in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1 using the compact injection moulding process, this bin is produced from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Our blue bin is resistant to UV radiation, high and low temperatures, and chemicals, making it ideal for all outdoor waste collection.
This bin can be emptied in the standard way via a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A) and is reinforced by additional ribs. It can hold up to 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this blue 120 litre wheelie bin are:
Full blue 120 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
- Equipped with two solid rubber maintenance-free wheels (standard diameter 200 mm)
- Zinc-plated continuous steel axle, corrosion-proof
- Ribbed chipnest, compatible with the most widely-used ID and weighing systems, for secure mounting of transponders/data carriers
- Complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
- This wheelie bin can be fully recycled once it is no longer suitable for use.
Blue Wheelie Bin Sizes
The 120 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: