Our 140 litre wheelie bin in red is ideal for residential or commercial customers to collect mixed recycling in, which is the most common use by local councils. It can also be used to collect any other waste stream as required. These bins can be supplied with a paper slot, drop front or bottle aperture, allowing for the easy disposal of any rubbish.
This bin is made from high molecular weight HDPE which is highly durable, making it resistant to extreme temperatures, UV radiation, and chemicals. So, whatever you need to dispose of, you can do so without worry in this bin.
Keeping our red 140 litre wheelie bin clean is super easy, thanks to its smooth curves inside and out. And handling is simple too due to well-placed handles and two solid rubber 200mm wheels which make light work of kerbs and steps. A rust-proof zinc-plated continuous steel axle ensures longevity.
The dimensions of this red 140 litre wheelie bin are:
Full red 140 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Red Wheelie Bin Sizes
Further details on this 140l red wheelie bin:
- Drip edges on the inside of the lid prevent the escape of evaporating liquids
- Marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
- Manufactured in accordance with the specifications of RAL GZ 951/1 and DIN EN 840 using the compact injection moulding process
- Complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
- Standard emptying by stepped comb-lifting device (shape A) and reinforced by additional ribs
- Ribbed chipnest which is compatible with most ID and weighing systems, for the secure mounting of data carriers/transponders
Can hold around 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
This 140 litre wheelie bin is available in an array of colours including blue, orange, dark grey/black, brown, yellow and green. All can be fully recycled at the end of their working life.
The 140 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: