Manufactured in Germany from a specially developed HDPE, our red 240 litre wheelie bin is hardwearing and perfect for outdoor use. Each bin is UV stabilised, meaning the bold colour won’t fade in the sun, and all are resistant to chemicals and variations in temperature. They also comply with all UK Council regulations.
Our 240 litre bin in red is popular with commercial and residential customers, and regularly used by local councils across the UK for the collection of mixed recycling — including plastic bottles, food packaging, paper, cardboard, and aluminium cans. If you’d like to collect just one waste stream, then we offer a bottle aperture, a paper slot, a drop front and/or a confidential lock for this bin, depending upon your specific requirements.
Emptied via a stepped comb lift (shape A), this bin is incredibly easy to handle, even when full and heavy, due to its solid rubber 200mm or 250mm wheels (your choice of size!) and ergonomic lid handles. It can hold around 4 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this red 240 litre wheelie bin are:
Full red 240 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Red Wheelie Bin Sizes
Further details on this 240l red wheelie bin:
- Produced by a compact injection moulding process in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Produced from a high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene
- The zinc-plated steel axle is rust-resistant
- All usual colours are available — including yellow, orange, blue, green, brown and black
- Bin is ready to accommodate data carriers/transponders (chipnest)
- Marked with the appropriate noise level and the CE symbol in accordance with the regulations of directive 2000/14/EC
- Smooth surfaces facilitate easy cleaning
- Stacking ribs as standard, this allows for high stacking
- All parts of the wheelie bin can be recycled at the end of its useful life
The 240 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: