Easy to locate outside any household or work premises, this 140 litre wheelie bin in orange can be used by trade or domestic customers to house any small to medium amount of waste. Use this bin for general waste, mixed recycling, or a specific waste stream such as glass — we can even provide a bottle aperture, paper slot, or drop front.
Our orange 140 litre wheelie bin is manufactured in Germany in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1, using the compact injection moulding process. Produced from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE), this robust bin can handle anything you throw at it — heat, frost, UV radiation, and even chemicals.
This bin can hold around 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this 140 litre wheelie bin are:
- 1050mm total height
- 545mm total depth
- 475mm total width
Further information on this bin:
- The zinc-plated continuous steel axle is rust-proof
- The smooth plastic surfaces made for easy cleaning
- The bin is emptied via a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), reinforced by additional ribs
- It’s equipped with two solid rubber maintenance-free wheels (standard diameter 200mm)
- Evaporating liquids can’t escape thanks to drip edges on the inside of the bin lid
- The ribbed chipnest is compatible with most ID and weighing systems, for the secure mounting of transponders/data carriers
- Complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
- This bin is also available in green, black/dark grey, blue, yellow, brown and red
- This bin can be fully recycled at the end of its working life
- Manufactured in Germany
Explore the optional extras in the drop-down menu.
The 140 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours:
“Due to the shortage of plastic, Wheelie Bin Solutions may not have this item in stock. If the item is not in stock, we will email you with a solution to your order or refund you.”