Introducing our much-loved 140 litre wheelie bin in green. Often chosen by local councils to collect household garden waste and mixed recycling, this colour and size is popular with all for disposing of all waste types.
Thanks to its hardwearing build and its specially developed HDPE, this wheelie bin thinks nothing of frost, high heat, chemicals and UV radiation. Its zinc-plated continuous steel axle is rust-resistant, and its 200mm solid rubber wheels will leave you free from maintenance worries.
The green 140 litre wheelie bin is also fully recyclable at the end of its working life, easy to clean thanks to its smooth surfaces, and features drip edges inside the bin lid to tackle any liquid evaporation.
The dimensions of this green 140 litre wheelie bin are:
Full green 140 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Further details on this 140l green wheelie bin:
- Manufactured in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
- Made by the compact injection moulding process
- Manufactured in Germany
This bin can hold around 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
- Complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the appropriate noise level (LWA) and the CE symbol
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
- Produced from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- This bin can be emptied by a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), reinforced by additional ribs
- Available in blue, dark grey/black, green, orange, red & yellow too
- Has a ribbed chipnest for secure storage of transponders/data carriers
Add extras to your bin, including:
- Drop front (for easy access)
- Confidential lock
- Triangular lock
- Bottle aperture
- Paper aperture
Green Wheelie Bin Sizes
The 140 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: