Our red 770 litre wheelie bin is bright, bold and robust. If you need a large commercial bin that can handle anything you throw at it, then look no further.
Made from high density HDPE, this bin is strong and has been impact tested, so you can buy safe in the knowledge that it will last the distance. Zinc-plated, rust-resistant metal parts and maintenance-free rubber wheels seal the deal when it comes to this bin’s longevity.
On top of this, our 770-litre wheelie bin in red is easy clean (featuring a drain plug), quiet-running, and easy to manoeuvre — even when full and heavy, thanks to its 200mm castors with a 360° swivel range, and perfectly-placed handles. This bin can hold around 13 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
Dimensions for our red 770 litre wheelie bin:
- 1360mm total height
- 791mm total depth (lid open)
- 767mm total body depth (with hinges)
- 1371 total width (including lifting trunnions)
Total depth (lid open)
Total body depth (with hinges)
Total width (including lifting trunnions)
Further details on this bin:
• Can be fully customised to your requirements
• Other colours available — including custom with logos
• Made in Europe
• Can withstand frost, heat, UV rays, and chemicals
• Choose from a wheel stop brake system (dual stop) or a central braking system
• Equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Manufactured by compact injection moulding process in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Standard emptying options of either DIN or comb-lifting device; Ochsner handles of zinc-plated steel are optional
• Optimised for high stacking with strong stacking ribs, saving space
• Conforms to directive 2000/14/EC. Marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level.
The 770 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours:
“Due to the shortage of plastic, Wheelie Bin Solutions may not have this item in stock. If the item is not in stock, we will email you with a solution to your order or refund you.”