This fully recyclable 140 litre wheelie bin in blue is a favourite with local councils for the collection of household recyclables, including plastic, paper, card and aluminium items. However, it can be used privately too to collect any waste stream required, and is perfectly capable of dealing with extreme temperatures, chemicals and UV rays. This quality bin won’t fade in the sun, so you can store it anywhere you like.
Manufactured in accordance with RAL GZ 951/1 and DIN EN 840 using the compact injection moulding process, our blue 140 litre wheelie bin is made from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE). This material means it is lightweight yet robust, and super easy to clean. The drip edges prevent any evaporating liquids from escaping, too.
This bin can hold around 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
Further details on this product:
- Drip edges are situated on the inside of the bin lid
- The ribbed chipnest is compatible with the most-widely-used ID and weighing systems, for the secure mounting of transponders/data carriers
- This bin complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
- This bin is also sold in dark grey/black, orange, red, brown, green, and yellow
- The bin can be emptied by a stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), and is reinforced by additional ribs for this purpose
- This bin features two solid rubber 200mm diameter wheels, which are maintenance-free, on a corrosion-proof zinc-plated continuous steel axle
Check the drop-down for optional extras, such as recycling apertures.
The dimensions of this 140 litre wheelie bin are:
- 1050mm total height
- 545mm total depth
- 475mm total width
The 140 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: