The 140 litre wheelie bin in black (dark grey) is a robust and lightweight favourite amongst our customers. Often used by local councils as a bin for general household waste, this bin is popular for the disposal of items that can’t be recycled. However, it is also ideal for the collection of any waste in any situation.
This bin won’t lighten in the sun as the specially developed HDPE makes it UV resistant, so you can store it anywhere you like. It’s also heat and frost resistant, and able to handle chemical exposure too.
Our black 140 litre wheelie bin handles steps and kerbs with ease thanks to its solid rubber, and maintenance-free wheels. These are 200mm in diameter and sit on a corrosion-proof steel axle which is zinc-plated.
The dimensions of this black 140 litre wheelie bin are:
This bin is manufactured in Germany to a top specification. Full black 140 litre wheelie bin product specifications can be downloaded in this PDF file.
Further details on this 140l black wheelie bin:
- Manufactured in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1 using the compact injection moulding process
- Made from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Standard emptying by stepped comb-lifting device (shape A), reinforced by additional ribs
- The smooth inside and outside surfaces make cleaning very easy
- Evaporating liquids can’t escape from the bin thanks to drip edges on the inside of the lid
- Ribbed chipnest, compatible with the most-widely-used ID and weighing systems, for secure mounting of transponders/data carriers
- Complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA)
- Complies with all UK Council regulations
- This bin can be fully recycled
- Also available in blue, green, red, orange, yellow and brown
This bin can hold around 2 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time
There’s a selection of optional extras available in the drop-down menu.
Black Wheelie Bin Sizes
The 140 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: