Our 240 litre wheelie bin in green is often bought by local councils for the collection of household garden waste or mixed recycling. This colour and size is also popular with commercial and domestic customers and can be used to dispose of any waste type. Ideal for a family or small business premises.
Manufactured from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE), this bin is very hardwearing and able to cope with daily wear and tear, extremes in temperature, chemicals and UV rays. Leave this bin out in the sunshine and it won’t fade like others on the market.
This green wheelie bin 240 litre is available with a drop front, a bottle aperture, a lock, a paper slot and more — guaranteeing a simple disposal process, whatever waste you need to get rid of.
If you like this size but are not quite sure about green, we also offer this bin in black/dark grey, red, yellow, orange, brown and blue. Each can hold around 4 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
The dimensions of this 240 litre wheelie bin are:
- 1063mm total height
- 713mm total depth
- 575mm total width
| Total depth
Further details on this 240l green wheelie bin:
- UV-stabilised for outdoor use
- Resistant to chemicals and temperature variations
- Emptied by a stepped comb-lift, shape A
- Quiet-running, solid rubber wheels of standard diameter 200mm — also available with 250mm diameter if you prefer
- Features a corrosion-resistant, zinc-plated steel wheel axle
- Ready to accommodate data carriers and transponders
- Easy clean
- Ergonomic lid handles
- Stacking ribs allow for high stacking
- This bin can be fully recycled at the end of its useful life
- Marked with the appropriate noise level and the CE symbol in accordance with the regulations of directive 2000/14/EC
- Manufactured in Germany by compact injection moulding in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
See the drop-down menu for optional extras. For business customisation, get in touch.
The 240 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours: