Whether you call it dark grey or black, this 770 litre wheelie bin offers fantastic value for money and can hold an impressive amount of waste. A classic colour for general waste, this bin can be used and customised to whichever waste stream you need to dispose of — with, for example, a bottle aperture or a drop front for easy access.
Our black 770 litre wheelie bin is robust, low maintenance, and quiet and easy to use and move. Despite its size it’s also easy to clean due to its smooth surfaces and the drain plug it has in its base. Well-placed handles, 360° swivel range castors and a dual stop braking system mean you’ll always be in control, no matter how heavy the bin gets.
This bin can hold around 13 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
Dimensions for our black 770 litre wheelie bin:
More information on this product:
• Also available in: yellow, orange, brown, green, red and blue
• Custom colours available on request
• Full customisation available, including corporate livery
• The front panel is ideal for printing
• Add-ons include drop front, bottle aperture, tow kit, and confidential lock
• Meets requirements of directive 2000/14/EC
• Marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level
• Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with the test regulations of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Resistant to extremes in temperature, UV radiation and chemicals
• Available with a central braking system, if preferred
• Metal parts are zinc-plated and corrosion-resistant
• The four wheels are full rubber and quiet-running
• Standard emptying options available of either DIN or comb-lifting device — optionally with Ochsner handles made of zinc-plated steel
• The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Can be highly stacked
Explore customisation options for this bin in the drop-down menu.