A large capacity and hardworking commercial waste container, our 770 litre wheelie bin in blue is manufactured from HDPE, making it resistant to impacts, UV radiation, extremes in temperature, and even chemicals. Whatever your waste management needs, this bin can meet them.
Quiet-running solid rubber wheels make this blue 770 litre wheelie bin ideal for use in towns and city centres where you don’t want to disturb your neighbours, and you have full control with a dual stop wheel brake system, a 360° swivel range, and handles in all the right places.
This bin can hold around 13 bin bags full of rubbish at any one time.
Dimensions for our blue 770 litre wheelie bin:
- 1360mm total height
- 791mm total depth (lid open)
- 767mm total body depth (with hinges)
- 1371 total width (including lifting trunnions)
||Total depth (lid open)
||Total body depth (with hinges)
||Total width (including lifting trunnions)
• Other colours are available
• Can be fully customised using the drop-down menu
• Want corporate livery? No problem!
• 200mm full rubber wheels with castors
• A central braking system is optional
• Corrosion-free with zinc-plated metal parts
• Can be stacked high, saving space in storage and transportation
• A drain plug allows easy cleaning
• Manufactured by a compact injection moulding process from high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Standard emptying options of either DIN or comb-lifting device. Ochsner handles of zinc-plated steel are optional.
• The frontal comb is equipped with a chipnest to accommodate data carriers in accordance with DIN 30745 and RAL GZ 951/1
• Conforms to all the requirements of directive 2000/14/EC. This bin is marked with the CE symbol and appropriate decibel level.
The 770 Litre Wheelie Bin is available in the following colours:
“Due to the shortage of plastic, Wheelie Bin Solutions may not have this item in stock. If the item is not in stock, we will email you with a solution to your order or refund you.”