Popular with local authorities, waste management companies and domestic customers, our 120-litre wheelie bins are ideal for premises that don’t produce a huge amount of waste or those with limited space.
Our purple 120 litre wheelie bin is certainly easy to spot on the street with its royal colour, and you’ll be glad to know that it retains its colour incredibly well; the HDPE it is manufactured from is highly resistant to UV radiation and, therefore, fading.
Having been specially developed for bins, the HDPE used to produce our purple 120l bin is also able to withstand extreme temperatures and chemicals.
In addition, its injection moulded smooth curves make our purple 120 litre wheelie bins incredibly easy to clean and sanitise.
When you then consider the container’s solid rubber wheels and well-placed bin handles, which make manoeuvrability a dream, you’ll understand that our purple 120l wheelie bin is entirely hassle-free.
One of our favourite things about our purple 120l bins is that, when they come to the end of their working lives, they can be fully recycled.
Additional information on the purple 120l bin:
- It’s equipped with two solid rubber maintenance-free wheels (200 mm diameter).
- Its wheels are on a zinc-plated continuous steel axle which is corrosion-proof.
- It has a ribbed chipnest, compatible with the most widely-used ID and weighing systems, for the secure mounting of transponders/data carriers.
- It complies with the requirements of EC directive 2000/14/EC and is marked with both the CE symbol and the appropriate noise level (LWA).
- It is manufactured in accordance with the specifications of DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1 using the compact injection moulding process.
- It holds around two full refuse sacks of waste at any one time.
Our purple 120 litre wheelie bin dimensions are:
930mm total height
545mm total depth
475mm total width
Our purple 120l wheelie bins are available in other colours too:
We also offer custom colours and can add text and logos, so please get in touch if that’s something you’re interested in.